Are you interested in building the service that helps customers in getting the most from Microsoft 365? The Microsoft 365 FastTrack team is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our Program Management Team.
FastTrack helps IT and Security people at Microsoft 365 customers deploy, use and get the most from their investment. Program Managers build the product that is FastTrack, defining the playbook, processes, and measures that FastTrack uses to be able to deliver the best customer outcomes.
Program Managers work with our Engineering teams to understand what it takes for customers to succeed with our products and build repeatable steps that are then delivered through customers, partners and automated solutions. They update what we offer based on what we learn from customers, so we deliver the best customer experience possible.
· Closely collaborate with all teams involved in Microsoft 365 FastTrack to ensure what is built will meet the needs of our delivery team
· Inclusively plan and lead programs for Microsoft 365 FastTrack, which encompass resources, processes, and tools of the FastTrack product.
· Manage strategic decisions on FastTrack processes for relevant workloads. Represent these decisions and plans in executive leadership reviews.
· Influence roadmaps and investment plans of the FastTrack product, including critical design decisions with a data driven mindset.
· Represent the efforts of teams across the organization on a regular basis at executive reviews, providing insight into what is and is not going well with our efforts to ensure the customer base is satisfied and growing.
· Enable FastTrack and field readiness for M365 workloads. This will include working with various internal partners. You will help to build technical content for FastTrack consumption, and you'll also be involved in delivering that content at internal and external events.
· Gather, synthesize, and document requirements and plans in high-quality specification documents to drive clarity across the business, including development teams.
· Handle critical and highly visible customer escalations, as needed.
· Ability to deliver impact in a matrixed organization required
· Strong written and verbal skills required to manage a large stakeholder group required
· Comfortable with ambiguity. Ability to drive towards clarity for positive impact required
· Experience of effective communication of complex topics to senior leaders required
· Requirements gathering and specification documentation experience required
· Ability to analyze operational data set skills preferred
· Business process development experience preferred
· Customer success or onboarding service expertise preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (~~~) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.