Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quadâ€™s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class automation and printing technology. This includes guided vehicles (driverless fork trucks) and world-class digital presses that give our clients a full range of options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, youâ€™ll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done â€“ something shared by your team and everyone in the community we call Quad.
Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Quad is seeking an Industrial Electrician to join ourÂ manufacturing production support team in Charlotte, NC.Â Â Master/Journeyman not required, though it is desired. Paid relocation may be available for highly qualified candidates 100+ miles from the plant. We offer:
- Â Â Â Â Competitive Pay and Excellent Benefits
- Â Â Â 401k with employer match
- Â Â Â Compressed work week allowsÂ for moreÂ time for you, family and fun!
- Â Â Â Â Onsite employee fitness center
- Â Â Â Great work environment, team culture and caring co-workers!
- At least 3 years' experience as an Electrician
- Must have experience in PLC programming of AC/DC Drives, Servo and Variable Frequency Drives
- Prior experience working with motors, transformers, control systems, and power distribution.
- Proficient in repairs of Control Systems, PLCs, A/C and D/C Drives
- Need to have own tools required for the job.
- Must be able to read blueprints, understand tolerances and measurements and work with standard and metric sizes.
- Ability to understand instructions for electronic, electrical and mechanical tasks
- Must be able to work well in a team environment, as well as individually, with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work aÂ 12 hour rotating schedule from 6-6,Â 36 hours 1 week, 48 hours the next and day to night, night to day rotation every 4 months.Â Â WorkingÂ holidays and overtimeÂ as needed.
- Printing knowledge preferred, but not required
- Experience working in industrial maintenance, is preferred
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The companyâ€™s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Quad/Graphics is a leading print and marketing services provider focused on helping brand owners market their products, services and content more efficiently and effectively across media channels. The company has approximately 22,500 full-time employees across North America, South America and Europe with 161 facilities locations in 17 countries. With a consultative approach, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics creates value for its clients be helping them perform better in today's rapidly changing world through the integration of print products with complementary services to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, create engagement, lift response and increase revenue.